Sign in to follow this  

Spotted: #25...

Well, my dad just drove past the Kawa test track in Corona, and he's 99% sure he saw #259 riding the track. He didn't have time to stop, but he said he's sure it was him. Well, looks like he could be making his comeback sooner than expected.

EDIT: Okay, just got word from a friend that it was Michael Young riding James Stewarts bike, for an article for Transworld Motocross. Thought I'd update for you.

They interviewed him at the Anaheim #3 and he already had his cast off and said it was healing fast. He's young so I wouldn't be suprised to see him back soon. God knows we need it so someone can compete against RC. Reed obviously is not capable of stepping up to the plate.

If true, which i believe is.... then RC's winning streak has come to end! :cry:

:cry: #259

Uhhh, I don't think so. Maybe with some time but no way right off the bat... Epic battles ahead if Bubba can JUST STAY HEALTHY!

Uhhh, I don't think so. Maybe with some time but no way right off the bat... Epic battles ahead if Bubba can JUST STAY HEALTHY!

Where have we heard this before .........?,,,,...........Oh yeah onenintynine. :cry: