Sign in to follow this  

Where's Huffa?

Is he not posting because he's not riding? What's the weather like in Pennsylvania? Snowed in? Did the fuel truck that he drives for a living spontaneously combust? Did his bike's valves go to zero clearance again? Did AMP Research put a hit out on him?

I need some answers. :cry:

I heard that a there was a UFO sighting over pensilvainia, Maby he was abducted by aliens, and the Turned his brain into musterd flavored jello, made him shave his balls, and gave him a tatto Of 666 on his forhead ? Just a guess :cry:

Did AMP Research put a hit out on him?

That's a possibility.............

It's been about a month since he posted. Our snow here is melting quite nicely, only about 6" or so left. Unfortunately they're calling for another 2-4" tomorrow.

Looks like the studs will go on for the weekend now that the cast is off. :cry:

Looks like most of the posts in this thread were lost when the server went down.

Oh well.

Did my post count change? Did George W. have something to do with this? I demand a re-count! :cry::cry:

Looks like most of the posts in this thread were lost when the server went down.

Oh well.

Did my post count change? Did George W. have something to do with this? I demand a re-count! :cry::cry:

Does this mean we still don't know where Huffa is? :cry:

what the hell???

why are all his posts missing??

I'm baaaaaaack but :D> (that guy is cool) what's going on? :cry::cry::cry:

Did the aliens beam down their post eliminator ray on my computer?

Is the AMP dude a moderator now? OH, nooooooo :worthy: Don't dare condem any products or the AMP will elimainate you !

Was it because I mentioned (and TJ) about having a 3 wheeler forum? I mean they are 4 strokes.......well a good 95% of them anyway.

Now I'm paranoid. :D

I'll give it a test: 3 WHEELER :worthy: 3 WHEELER :cry: 3 WHEELER :cry: 3 WHEELER :D 3 WHEELER :worthy: 3 WHEELER :devil: 3 WHEELER :mad: 3 WHEELER :mad: 3 WHEELER :devil: 3 WHEELER

:D I'm very busy working on MX600's 3 wheeler right now. We made a deal...........I restore it to the best condition I can, free of charge, and he must wash my CRF 450 for 6 years while I sit inside with a nice cool one and chat with his wife! (she makes great cookies too!) (good looking too :worthy: ) If the bike is fairly clean for that day of riding, he must do my 4 runner too. I'm not paying for the beer (Heiniken) either! Ahhh the life......... :worthy: free beer, free cookies, air conditioning, free wash jobs & free gas! Can it get any better? :worthy: