Sign in to follow this  

Who wants a Husky?

I want to trade my Husky supermotard for a street-legal sportbike, particularly one with some race plastic to throw on to take to the track. I've had this ad up before, but pretty much killed all offers for one that eventually fell apart, so I'm relisting it. This bike is in good shape, with average wear for a bike that was originally a dirt bike (TE570) and was converted to full SMR spec and better. The motor is great, the brakes are better than great, and are about as good as money can buy. I just need more practical two-wheeled transportation than this, and I can't afford two bikes. I've finally gotten the hang of starting it, and it rips. I've ridden it about 12 hours since I've owned it, including one track day, and have a track day scheduled for it this weekend as well, so it will have two trackdays, and a few street hours on it since I've owned it. I've done almost no maintanance, only an oil change, because I've ridden it so little. I have the email address of the prior owner, and I can get the email address of the original owner as well, so feel free to do some research on it. It's just a fun ride, for track or street. It was never raced, but any owner as far as I can find out, but only track-day and play ridden. I'm looking to trade for a 636, 600RR, 929RR, or R1. I might consider other offers, though, so feel free to email me. I'll be ready to trade after this weekend's track day, and I'm willing to meet someone in the Nashville or Memphis area, as I'm in west Tennessee. I don't want to go much further.

Also, in the pictures, the left side numberplate is off because I cracked it while kicking it the other day. It can be replaced for $32 from a Husky dealer, or what I have can be repaired.

It has:

Akra Exhaust

Fastway Pegs

Brembo braking stuff, including radial cylinder, lever, braided lines

Galfer front wave rotor

TAG Bars

Acerbis Barkbusters

Some extra plastic

Some gearing

Original exhaust in box

Acerbis Street Legal stuff (headlight, taillight)

Baja Designs Dual Sport Kit (in addition to the Acerbis stuff)

Husqvarna Manual

Clean title in hand

alexhyatt@gmail.com

barhamavehuskypics001small1ih.jpg

barhamavehuskypics002small3ga.jpg

barhamavehuskypics005small3qw.jpg

barhamavehuskypics006small4ip.jpg

More pics available upon request.