Sign in to follow this  

Rode a Honda CRF250 on Sunday...

I have an 02 YZ250F and my cousin just got a 04 CRF250 and he let me ride it on sunday. I HATED IT!!! the first thing i noticed was that the begs sit up higher and i thought that would be a good thing since im short but i didnt like it at all then the power OMG it made me feel like i was on my 85 again. i couldnt get a good read on the suspension cuz he had it stiff since he weighs 165 and im 5'4" at 120 lbs so i couldnt tell there. the conditions were muddy so i didnt get 2 tell how it felt that much in the air or the turns but nonetheless i didnt like it. my 02 had more power so im wondering how the 05s would compare to it. IDK how everyone says they like that bike. not only does it suck but it has alot of problems to. As far as im concered im staying with YAMAHA. im goin 2 get an 05 when the 06's come out unless the 06 hav an aluminum frame then im goin 2 get that YAMAHA ALL THE WAY Way 2 go yamaha. sry 4 the long post i just wanted to here everyones elses opinions on the CRF250 so lets get them goin :cry:

The more Yamaha riders the better :cry: ! I heard from Dirt Rider and Dirt Bike that for 05, the Honda has better torque and bottom end, but in that trade the bike lost all its hit. Both magazines even went to the point of calling it electric feeling. :cry: !!! Go Yamaha!!!