Sign in to follow this  

Any MotoGP fans out there?!

Oh yeah baby, I'm stoked, just got my ticket for the USGP this year, me and a buddy are going to be riding down there for the race...it's gonna be SUHWEEEEET! :cry::cry::cry::devil::cry::cry:

Yeah, it's at Laguna Seca, back in the US for the first time in quite a few years. Couldn't come at a better time if you ask me; beside the fact that GPs have always been the pinnacle of the sport, Superbikes, whether World or AMA, have gotten pretty lame in the last few years with all the riders making the jump up to MotoGP. Superbike might as well be the minor leagues these days. Plus this year you got Colin Edwards teaming up with Rossi, Biaggi being touted as Honda's main rider with Hayden as his teammate, Ducati re-doubling their efforts, and Gibernau, after proving he could hang with Rossi last year, looking to have another shot at the champ...I can't wait, it's gonna be DOPE! :cry:

wait wait wait i thought the gp race was going to be held at PATTS ACRES this year? :p:)

I'd love to see Rossi down at Pat's Acres. I'm sure he could rip it up...

I think maybe you're not sure what the GP is we're referring it. It's road racing not SuperMoto. If that's even what you are referring to..

:)