Sign in to follow this  

West Coast v. East Coast SX

Was watchin' ESPN last night (don't you just love getting to see this stuff! I am pretty damn happy with ESPN lately...) and they kept saying that these guys would get next week off, then they were promoting next weeks show, an East Coast SX that will be shown on February 13th.

If the guys who are currently running the West Coast series don't run that series, who will?

Am I mistaken that most of those showing for the West Coast events will also be in the East Coast series?

Thanks!

I think the AMA made it a rule that if you run the West coast 125's, you can't run the East coast 125's. There are plenty of guys to run the East...Sorby, Walker, Millsaps, Langston, Grant, just to name a few.

You can only ride east or west in the 125's, not both. Then at the end of the season in Vegas the best 125's from both east and west duke it out to see who is the best.

Was watchin' ESPN last night (don't you just love getting to see this stuff! I am pretty damn happy with ESPN lately...) and they kept saying that these guys would get next week off, then they were promoting next weeks show, an East Coast SX that will be shown on February 13th.

That was Jamie Little talking to Billy Laninovich because Billy wants to ride a 250 when the series moves east, which you can do. Just as 125 East riders can ride a 250 on the West if they want.

So, there will be racing next week. The 125 East, and 250's.