Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse Z-start

I tried to look at the rekluse at the thumper store but like every thing I try to find or Purchase from the store I cannot access or wait forever to laod..For example the (pick your bike section) is blank and can not foward from there, in the rekluse case. I know my computer is slow and old I spend more money on my bikes.

I'll try Again

Teamdirt

I tried to look at the rekluse at the thumper store but like every thing I try to find or Purchase from the store I cannot access or wait forever to laod..For example the (pick your bike section) is blank and can not foward from there, in the rekluse case. I know my computer is slow and old I spend more money on my bikes.

I'll try Again

Teamdirt

<highjack> I can't even get a search function to work. No matter what I type in, I get "testimonies" as search results. :cry: </highjack>

The problem with it not showing the menus sounds like a bug in the store software, what internet browser are you using and what version is it?

As for the clutch, I was day dreaming when I responded to this post the first time.

There is no rekluse dealer in the USA that can ship internationally (including TT) because rekluse does not allow US dealers to ship the clutch outside the USA.