Sign in to follow this  

Review of the Redcat RX-9

I just got my redcat today :cry: . I know you guys want a review so here goes. It came in a nice metal crate with some cardboard around it. I unbolted the top part and got right to the bike. I had to do some minor assembly- put front wheel and fender on. Also the people who had oil on there icons I know why, they put the oil on the bikes so they dont rust. Anyways, it started the 3rd kick without the choke. It looks exactly the same as the Icon except it has a 1 down 3 up tranny. It is just as fast as an 88 kit. I was suprised that the jetting is somewhat good. The only thing is when I get into the high revs it bogs a little and then comes back on. I am very happy that I got one and it seems like it is a well made bike. Its much more stable and alot quieter than my SDG.Here are some pics. photo138.jpg

photo149.jpg

photo147.jpg

photo133.jpg

photo131.jpg

Whay are you selling it now on planetminis.com? :)

Okay. i am looking at a couple other models so i guees that will give me some time to look around also.

Thanks

But if you end the auction or consider ending the auction for 800 let me know i have cash in hand ready to buy.

Thanks,

Just got finished testing the redcats.

I carry icons,thumpstars, and redcats and all seem to work well

They all have their differences but work well.

Jetting is about all you have to do to them.

Damon

Damon,

Do you just sell the pitbikes or do you sell the G10R's as well? That neighborhood kid that I was telling you about, well his dad wants to get him the G10R instead.