Sign in to follow this  

suspension

ok guys heres the deal!! i don't know a hole lot about the crf 50!! i want to get the i shock or something like that!! what is the best shock for the price?? also what is the cheapest way to do the front forks!! i would need alittle higher ride hieght and mor travel than the stock forks i have!! i do already have a triple clamp and bars so the BBR kit is out of the Question!! i have heard that u can take the 70 forks (with sp5) and they will bolt right on???? don't know what the 70 forks look like?!?!?! please help i know there are some guys out there that know the ways around buying these over priced kits!! hook me up people!!

The Ishock is probably the best buy. you can get one anywhere from $180-$360 all with different configurations to suite your needs. I have heard about the 70 fork swap too but don't know what the procedure consists of.

70 Forks will bolt right to the xr50, you just need the triple clamps as well. But you will probably want to get the BBR top clamp for 70 forks to use so you can have BMX style bars. The only other thing needed to make the forks work is you will have to make a brake tab for the front brake to work.