CRF150, 230, and 230f's stickey

i was wondering if the jetting 230f did in his stickey forum can be done one my 150? I have re-jetted, but havent tested it out. havent, but am planning on taking out snorkel and baffle. Going riding pres weekend, need to know what to do if all goes bad. my main jet is 130, pilot is OEM, and ****ed with the fuel screw. Help me please?

Navy ??

A 130 main is way to big for a 150, the recommended main for sea level altitude is a 115. You will be running your bike rich (too much fuel, not enough air) with a 130. The stock pilot is o.k. but you might want to consider moving the clip down to the 4th position on the needle. Make sure you do remove the snorkel or it will definitely be way too rich and get a high flow air filter as well. Uni or TwinAir.

Cheers, ?

130 is too BIG?? My bike came OEM with a 132 main!! I usually ride about 6000ft. But this weekend i will be at about 200-500 ft. You say 115, thats good for me, i will buy a 115, and then 1 up and 1 down. Also, does anybody know what jet is good for about 2000-6000ft and then 6000+ft??

no dude , my 2003 crf 150 is OEM with a 132 main jet. 100% sure

thats why i am asking about the conversion of 230f's stickey forum. Are you sure you are talking about the main Jet or something else? I know it is 132 stock, and so i bought 2 up and 2down, so now i have 130 in, but i still have bogging when i crack the throttle. I think i have turn fuel screw in?, but not sure. Help on this issue please. ? Also, i will rise in 5th gear, cracked open, and it sputters, dont know why need help on that too please?!!

Ok, so then that means that the 150 comes way to lean then. I thought it came rich. Anyways, ok, i looked at powell and i will go get jets 106, 108, and 110. I will need 106 because i ride up to 12000 ft, i dont think that 108 wil do for what they call "high elevation". What i ride is Hela high ***in elevation!!! practicaly need a O2 mask!!! Later man thanks!! Feel free to input any more knowledge, all is appriciated!! ??