Sign in to follow this  

GreenStone Mountain - Kamloops

Anyone been there lately, I am wondering what the trails are like right now? Snow? A bunch of us are thinking about riding there in a week or 2......

It's going to be snowy and cold..

Your best bet is to give the local Yamaha dealer a call, or call the Harley dealer and talk to Al Perrett.

It's going to be snowy and cold..

Your best bet is to give the local Yamaha dealer a call, or call the Harley dealer and talk to Al Perrett.

Thanks for the info.

Did Guy Perrett move his KTM dealership downtown?? It used to be on Beaton Road and you could access it from the trails, the last time I was there it looked like it was closed for business.

I think KTM pulled out and moved shop to the Yamaha dealer.. I'm not sure what Guy is riding now, last I heard he was on a CRF450. I think he still lives there though, and might sell accessories or whatnot. Last time I was at his place he had several new but old stock KTM's in his showroom for sale, but that was quite a while ago back when he was riding a Husaberg. :)

I'm pretty sure his dad is still selling Huskies at the Harley shop though, or at least he was up until recently.

guy is a parts rep now selling out of his van

northstar i think . when he rode in summerland with the crew he was on a ktm . man he is one fast dude when he wants to be

and i think the last pn race in vernon he was on a ktm also .

I think KTM pulled out and moved shop to the Yamaha dealer.. I'm not sure what Guy is riding now, last I heard he was on a CRF450. I think he still lives there though, and might sell accessories or whatnot. Last time I was at his place he had several new but old stock KTM's in his showroom for sale, but that was quite a while ago back when he was riding a Husaberg. :)

I'm pretty sure his dad is still selling Huskies at the Harley shop though, or at least he was up until recently.

I think Al might have retired from the biz. or at least he's cut back quite a bit