Sign in to follow this  

Here I go

My new Husky TE-510 is here at the dealer. I pick it up Thursday and ride it this weekend. I'm really into this new bike..and committed to a more hands approach to both my bikes and ready for more regular maintenance, valve checking etc,...whatever it takes I'm prepared mentally to go the distance with my Husky.

I'll report back in now and then on my experiences and my thoughts about my trusty black n blue DRZ which sits quietly to the side in the garage now...attached to life support of the new battery tender I bought for him.

I'm going for a ride now...on only my second bike since returning to dirt riding after 30 years of adulthood since my teen years on Honda 125s.

THE SUZUKI DR-Z400S is a fantastic machine and has taken me far and long in the 15 months I've own it.

here I go.

Have fun on your new bike...............any pics?? :cry:

see my other post

and thanks guys i see I need a DRZ storage post..........as I probably will ride it less now and when I want to ride it I want it to work good. as usual

If you really like your new bike...I don't see you keeping the DRZ...unless you set it up for an entirely different purpose. Got any feelings about supermoto?