Silver Dollar Salloon

I posted this ride yesterday, and it's now gone. I'm ready for this ride. We had one other interested rider and his two brothers.

To summarize yesterday post. Lets meet at the BLM station between 7:45 and 8am. We'll drive into Jawbone canyon and stage. Ride to Randsburg, lunch at the Silver Dollar, gas at Johanesburg, and back to Jawbone.

Yea that maps are tough to read. I used the rollchart for the ride out of Trona and found it pretty accurate although slow going because of so many turns so close together. My buddy downloaded the GPS tracks and that worked great. I love that area, have fun.

Anyone up for a nice little sunday ride from say Jawbone/Dove springs to Randsburg/Red mountain ? Two days of rain and then partly couldy 68 degrees on sunday should make for perfect desert conditions. ?

I will be riding in Randsburg and Red Mountain both Saturday and Sunday ?

I love riding in that area and most likely we'll be at the Miners Union. Hope we can hook up!

pixs of randsburg

Great website Lavabull, lets hook up for a ride someday, I live in Ridgecrest...

Hi there,

well, I just got back from our second ride in Randsburg. Conditions were great with excellent traction and ZERO dust!

Took a few pixs and posted them on the KTM Trail Rides Site

? When you go there, click on the (2ed Ride) link.

I'll post and let you know when I plan on going there again.

Thanks for the compliments...

?