Repost: Jawbone to Randsburg 2/13

The technical glich of yesterday wiped out this posted ride.

MotoChris and I are planning to ride from Jawbone to Randsburg. This is about 80 miles round trip and with the current rain to let up and start drying sometime Saturday, conditions should be perfect on Sunday.

Current plans are to meet at the BLM station between 7:45 and 8:00am. We'll stage somewhere in the canyon and start our adventure.

We'll refuel in Johannesburg and have a burger at the Silver Dollar. For those of you that have not visited the Silver Dollar, you are in for a treat. Bring a few extra $1. I'm bringing several. ?

Great ride today out from Jawbone to Randsberg and back to Jawbone huge amount of miles covered in a decent amount of time. Oh and I must say that miss Kitty's awesome set of ( . )( . ) were outstanding. I give this ride a score of ( 5 ) 5 being the highest due to scenery at the furthest point of our ride ( The Silver dollar ) THIS IS A MUST VISIT!!!! Good ride Motochris, Palmdalerider, john, Twopumpthumper.

Sounds like you guys had a good ride but how come nobody ever mentions that dude in tights?? LOL what a couple those two make!! At least I think thats Kitty's main sqeeze!??

I like that place better than the bar in Ransburg, at least they are happy to see you and they work hard trying to keep that place open. I bought a beer in the Ransburgh bar and was having trouble getting the money out of my pack, the guy (who seemed to be a little GAY) looked at me like I wasn't going to pay.

P.S. Sombody needs to post pictures of Miss Kitty!!!