Sign in to follow this  

Call Honda here about XR production

Heres a qoute from fourstrokes only /AH Mlaughlin 's website with a phone number to call honda direct to complain about stopping production of the XR . "Honda CRF 250FE 2005 is it coming (a replacement 4 the XR 250R see below bottom of page) ? HONDA XR 250R Discontinued by Honda Disgrace Call them today and complain 1-310-783-2000 you want the XR 400 and XR 250R back and electric start ?" ..........Theres also some information there about an " air cooled class" at the forustroke nationals. I hope this helps keep the marketing people aware the public still want XR's :cry:

Heres a qoute from fourstrokes only /AH Mlaughlin 's website with a phone number to call honda direct to complain about stopping production of the XR . "Honda CRF 250FE 2005 is it coming (a replacement 4 the XR 250R see below bottom of page) ? HONDA XR 250R Discontinued by Honda Disgrace Call them today and complain 1-310-783-2000 you want the XR 400 and XR 250R back and electric start ?" ..........Theres also some information there about an " air cooled class" at the forustroke nationals. I hope this helps keep the marketing people aware the public still want XR's :cry:

Just some additional info.........I did call that number and have some further insight. Your going to get a very nice sounding lady that answers the phone and is going to try and find out what your calling about. You should tell her that you want to speak with someone in Honda Motorcycle Market Development.

Here's the loop I just went thru........I initially got tranferred to someone in advertising and I got to explain to them what I was calling about. They were pretty cool and listened to what I was talking about and then they "re-directed" me to the Honda Motorcycle Market Development division. I ended up being "deposited" into the voice mail of someone named "Bill Phew(spelling??)". Whether I'll hear back from him is total speculation currently!???? I'll report back what I find out!!

'XPLRN'

Also, give Toyota a jingle and tell them to bring back the straight axel 4WD pick-up. And to the music industry demanding the re-introduction of 8-track tapes! And what about Thrifty Drugstore and the 15 cent triple scoop ice cream cone! Call GMC and demand a truck as good as the ones they made in 1968-1972!

Also, give Toyota a jingle and tell them to bring back the straight axel 4WD pick-up. And to the music industry demanding the re-introduction of 8-track tapes! And what about Thrifty Drugstore and the 15 cent triple scoop ice cream cone! Call GMC and demand a truck as good as the ones they made in 1968-1972!

please make lennox lewis come back to boxing to while you are at it :)

yay for my straight axel 4 runner :)