Sign in to follow this  

New Stud in town!

Ladies, Thumpettes all, ya gotta love a big smiling man and his new dirt Bike.

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3B358%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D384%3D%3B77%3DXROQDF%3E2323772%3C7%3B945ot1lsi

The Big Bad Wolf 2005 Husqvarna TE-510 arrived in my garage last night. Pardon the big grinning dufus behind the new Stud in town the TE-510! :cry:

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3B358%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E293%3E%3A86%3EWSNRCG%3D3232863%3B8%3A%3A2%3Cnu0mrj

2bb eat your heart out boy.

Ok....in order to be classified as an official dufus.....tell us.....did you put that matching gear on *just* to take the picture with your new bike?

peace,

janette

yup...... I mean I"m proud of my gear selection. it was hard to find a color combo...... see the helmet too.

Thanks thorina for at least giving me one response to this post.....I kinda hung this one out there for sure...........It would have sucked if I got NO responses........would have reminded me why I'm still single....... :cry:

Hey man... I think the Husky makes you sexy... in a STRAIGHT kinda way. :cry:

I have matching blue/gold socks for my TE250... :cry:

Congrats on the Husky upgrade, you're gonna love it!

Ok....in order to be classified as an official dufus.....tell us.....did you put that matching gear on *just* to take the picture with your new bike?

peace,

janette

"Official dufus" is a bit strong but I think you can swing it if you put on the white full face helmet for the next picture. :cry::cry::cry:

Nice bike.

peace,

janette

:cry: Classic!

for the record, i would like to state that in my personal opinion, gear that matches your bike, or your other gear is pretty effeminate.

otoh, that bike is sick. congrats on a sweet ride. now get some gear that's a little less gay, and maybe you'll meet a nice girl that raises donkeys in nevada. :cry:

for the record, i would like to state that in my personal opinion, gear that matches your bike, or your other gear is pretty effeminate.

otoh, that bike is sick. congrats on a sweet ride. now get some gear that's a little less gay, and maybe you'll meet a nice girl that raises donkeys in nevada. :cry:

This, from the man with cute itty-bitty kittens in his avatar?

:cry:

Nice bike I just read some very favorable reviews on this bike in latest issue

of Dirt bike mag. Sounds like it might give the wr450 and the crf450x a run

for their money. Competition could be good.

Shweeet! The 'big grinning dufus' looks just like a proud papa, to me! :cry: I love the big, happy grin! (Dang, Bob, how many men like you are hiding away up in Nor Cal, anyway...? :cry::cry: )

(Oh, and I LIKE the matching new gear/bike deal... it doesn't last long, but its always fun for a little while, and makes for great photo ops! :cry: )

Ladies, Thumpettes all, ya gotta love a big smiling man and his new dirt Bike.

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3B358%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D384%3D%3B77%3DXROQDF%3E2323772%3C7%3B945ot1lsi

The Big Bad Wolf 2005 Husqvarna TE-510 arrived in my garage last night. Pardon the big grinning dufus behind the new Stud in town the TE-510! :cry:

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3B358%3B23232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E293%3E%3A86%3EWSNRCG%3D3232863%3B8%3A%3A2%3Cnu0mrj

2bb eat your heart out boy.

Yeah....the matching gear is a tad gay.....but this is coming from someone who not only matches my "bike"....but I match my team partner, too. So....we're SUPER gay....but in a really cool way!!!!!!!!

Many of the factory "Teams" all match....so....we can all be matching gay just like the pros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::devil::devil:

peace,

janette

Many of the factory "Teams" all match....so....we can all be matching gay just like the pros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not gay for them. they get paid to match. i don't. i just feel like a poser wanna-be if i match, cuz i know my riding won't be up to how professional i look :cry:

as for you firecracker :cry: , kittens are cute, not gay. although some of my kittens are actually a little gay. one of them is always sucking on the oldest ones foot. it's the only time she purrs. :cry:

anyway, the bike is still cool.

mw

Shweeet! The 'big grinning dufus' looks just like a proud papa, to me! :cry: I love the big, happy grin! (Dang, Bob, how many men like you are hiding away up in Nor Cal, anyway...? :cry::cry: )

)

Well my sexy lil lawyer if your bayou hot rod ever lets you down, then come home papa. :cry:

PS: for the rest of you "gay eyes for the straight guy", I can assure you my ride pants Don't match the jersey or the bike at all, so go easy, I'm cool. :cry:

I match my gear when I ride.... blue and white.... I could care less if someone thinks I'm a poser .. I like it.... I also like to match when I put on my clothes for work.

Anyways... its not considered gay if your the pitcher and not the catcher..

Anyways... its not considered gay if your the pitcher and not the catcher..

That's only true in Greek culture..... at least that's what Brandon told me. :cry:

This, from the man with cute itty-bitty kittens in his avatar?

:cry:

Isn't he also the same "man" that posed in only a g sting on his bike. Talk about gay.

it's not gay for them. they get paid to match. i don't. i just feel like a poser wanna-be if i match, cuz i know my riding won't be up to how professional i look :)

as for you firecracker :p , kittens are cute, not gay. although some of my kittens are actually a little gay. one of them is always sucking on the oldest ones foot. it's the only time she purrs. :)

anyway, the bike is still cool.

mw

:D From G-string dirt riders to toe sucking kittnens, where is this going?:D

Nice bike Bob. I was in a lot of the threads you started with regards to a new bike. I think the DRZ is going to be VERY lonely now that you got this bike. You know, 2BB knows how to ride a DRZ :)

Oh yeah, your matching shirt wouldn't look so gay if you threw some dirt on it. :)

It's funny, when I switched from the WR to the EXC, I bought a whole bunch of orange KTM gear because it's so damned ugly and cheap. Still have a blue/black Bell Moto 7 though. All my buddies gave me crap for buying all that stuff until I told them pants, shirt and gloves for $80.