Sign in to follow this  

The Monday Morning Club

Okay gentleman, The 21st is a go....all systems are nominal. If anything changes, I'll let you know...... :cry:

For some reason I keep imaging you guys sitting around in hair rollers and house robes doing your toenails at the monday morning club. :cry:

For some reason I keep imaging you guys sitting around in hair rollers and house robes doing your toenails at the monday morning club. :cry:

Funny Phil

For some reason I keep imaging you guys sitting around in hair rollers and house robes doing your toenails at the monday morning club. :)

<sigh>. Phil. Dammitt. Your gonna let the cat outta the bag. I have all of Oprah's last season on DVD.

<sigh>. Phil. Dammitt. Your gonna let the cat outta the bag. I have all of Oprah's last season on DVD.

:):p:D:)

don't forget to mention Dr. Phil as well

Dr. Phil, now thats just plain funny. A few more follicles and I could play the part too. :)

Does this bike look bald on me?

Hate to say it but I can't make it. :) I had a MAJOR brain fart when we talked about this at the Big Bass ride. I'm off the 21st- of March! President's Day (and the fact that school's out for that) threw me off- I was thinking a month ahead. If anything changes I'll let you know- sorry!!! :)

Rich

Brewmann if you still have the day off lets go some were local. Jason probably is ready to ride again.

Pete...sorry I didn't get your message...by the time I left my last post I was out the door for my buddy's wedding and I didn't get home till this morning.....

Drew..love the avitar man...that movie KILLS me !!.....