Sign in to follow this  

odometer?

dose anyone have an odometer they would like to sell that you are not using off your WR?? I have a 99 YZ400 and i want to put one on...........

i have that panorama computer but its shit, already returned it once in the first year....display always messes up.....anyone else have one of those....have problems with it??? i even take it off when i spray my bike off.......still the thing is f&**ed

anyways im from canada so i need an odometer that is in Kilometers NOT miles..........

really i thought i would just need the odometer, the gear that acts as the drive and spacer........

didn't know there was anything on the hub??

When I bought my WR in '01 I also bought the spacer and seal for a YZ to take off the odo drive. Upon further review I discovered the hub was made different. There may be someone out there that wants to swap YZ for WR front wheel & odo drive. You will also need the mounting brackets for the triple clamp and WR fork guard to mount the cable.

well im not too worried about the triple clamp and front fork guard, there is always innovation

but thanx for the heads up on the hub...i'll have to look around for a WR front wheel or trade........