Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Insulting or Not - O'neal/Four ATV Shirt

Just had to get a second opinion on this one. Last night while looking for some new gear online, my girlfriend came across Four's new website www.fouratv.com. Four ATV appears to be a spin off of O'neal - same contacts page and all, anyway, she happened to see a featured shirt in their online store which reads:

"Girls If You Don’t Ride Four, Then Youre A Dirty Whore"

Shirt here:

http://www.fouratv.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=245

So, I can tell you what she thought of this shirt but more than likely TT would need to mod it down so I’ll ask the woman of TT to comment on this instead.

Andrew

I normally dont post here for obvious reasons

This is offensive

This is the problem with our society in general it degrades women down to nothing more then this. I am sick and tired of seeing this crap as well as have to deal with it from a perspective of a father.

I tell you what, you tell my daughter she is that or degrade her in this sense and you will be walking funny the rest of your life :cry::cry::cry:

That is if your able to walk at all and they find the body :cry:

This is the reason I have created www.motofamilynews.com

to keep crap like this out and give the family a better review on products that up hold a higher standard for our sport then this crap

/RANT OFF

how can they even sell that?

because of the degenerats that buy it thats why they sell it.

Why do people by that Rap crap

I find it very offensive as well. It sounds like the seller (O'neal) needs to hear from perspective buyers about it. It doesn't sound as though someone had their thinking cap on when they made the decision to carry that product (much less the moron that created it).

It bugged me enough that I went back and e-mail the company to let them know I found it offensive.

Kim

It's offensive. Unfortunately, crap sells - look at reality TV, or most TV for that matter. The lowest common denominator sells.

girls will be buying those left and right. you ask why companies have stuff like that....it's because people WILL buy it.

Thats pretty tame if you take it in context of the entire MX world or even motorcycle world for that matter. I don't like the degrading stuff either, but A LOT of guys find it perfectly fine. I try not to associate too much with the those types.

If you are a female and want to get really offended by guys, try going here:

http://www.50riders.com/forum/forumdisplay.html?f=11

Nice. :)