TT Flywheel and Rekluse?

My first thread and it was lost yesterday!

I have searched and read numerous posts about flywheel weights and auto-clutches but ther's not much info on using both together.

I have a 04 CRF450. The only mods so far are an IMS tank and WC skid plate & guards. I do not race. I am 46 years old and can keep up with or stay ahead of most of the younger guys I ride with. I ride in the southeastern CA desert in the winter and in the mountains in the summer.

I am about to install a BD quick release dual sport kit so I can tool around town and connect trails with my dual sport buddies in the mountains this summer. I want to buy a new TT flywheel to boost the lighting coil output but not sure which weight would be best.

I was also thinking of getting a Rekluse auto clutch sometime this year.

Trailtech recommended a 33oz flywheel and Baja Designs recommended a 28oz flywheel. My original intent was to boost the lighting coil output but I have had problems stalling in the tight stuff.

1) get the 27oz (or lighter) flywheel and the Rekluse

2) get the 33oz flywheel and the Rekluse

3) get the 27oz (or lighter) flywheel and forget the Rekluse

2) get the 33oz flywheel and forget and the Rekluse

Thank you for your help!

I installed the 28oz flywheel and recluse clutch on by bike and it works very well. The recluse is good for real tight trails but I still like the clutch for most other riding (just my opinion). I have an IMS tank, Noleen suspension work (I like the improvement for trails), and Baja Designs quick release dual sport. I registered the bike in Idaho so I could get a street lic. Overall I have been Happy with the bike, however, I recently bought a 525 KTM which I ride more now.

I have an Idaho Street Lic. so I ride it on the street here in CA. I tried to get it registered for the street here, but because it was a Red Sticker bike previously in CA the DMV refused. I have been told that you can fill out additional forms to do it but I haven't tried that. It easer to reg out of State.