Sign in to follow this  

Honda lovers rejoice

Hey, thats cool. But i'd rather go with the Go-Ped! :cry: Street Legal and tops about 40mph with lotz of mods. But both of mine got stolen :devil::devil::cry: $1400 :cry::cry: Could of and should of bought a fiddy instead. :cry: i wove my 50

Man that is sweeeeet. I like the one where the aerobics lady is using as a table for her pineapple! I gotta get one of those. They might want to copyright this "It luggable!". Imagine your life partner's (or significant other's) suprise when he/she goes to use the sewing machine and you've cleverly replaced it with his/her new L250 Luggable. :cry: Or imagine your angst when you go to hit the trails and your life partner has replaced you race steed (H450Z Haulable) and instead cleverly/mistakenly strapped in the sewing machine! :cry:

you could pay me to ride it, that thing is bada$$ lol

of course this is coming from someone who recently sold his bike :cry:

I kinda like the idea of its dual uses....Like holding fresh fruit when its in not being used :cry:

i like how its all written in japanese, with americans all over the place...

I thought that I looking at the pics wrong...Wat the Heck?!?! :cry:

It looks like it IS street legal! Those square sides must be really comfortable against your thighs. What a chick magnet. I'm buying one and driving to Sturgis

Well...thats japan...america is here. :cry:

.... strange .... where do you think all of your family's bikes come from :cry:

I like how it can handle you and all of your "scuba gear" !! I am thinking of trading in my KLX for one of these !!

NOTE: I did some reading and it appears to be circa early-mid and was a 50cc. It was not imported into the US at all, and I found only 1 in existance in the US. The guy said it was in the trunk of a Honda Civic concept car from the 1980's that was brought over for a car show. "The car got wrecked, and the Motocompo lived on"

It is good for a laugh anyway :cry:

I gotta get one of those Black-Bun-Moldy-Death-Cap Burgers :cry:

That pay phone on the tree is quite common in those outdoor-no roof-drive- up-Soda-fountain-brazier-gumball-establishments.

At least she keeps the plates clean. :cry:

? :cry: What? I can imagine, when your honda citys not small enough you can haul that thing out of the boot and look more stupid driving it round.

I guess it would be good on gas?

Best of all...they spared no expense to hire the cast of Flamers on Ice to promote it. I think 7 gayer d00ds could not be found this side of a Liza Minelli concert.