Honda lovers rejoice

Man that is sweeeeet. I like the one where the aerobics lady is using as a table for her pineapple! I gotta get one of those. They might want to copyright this "It luggable!". Imagine your life partner's (or significant other's) suprise when he/she goes to use the sewing machine and you've cleverly replaced it with his/her new L250 Luggable. ? Or imagine your angst when you go to hit the trails and your life partner has replaced you race steed (H450Z Haulable) and instead cleverly/mistakenly strapped in the sewing machine! ?

Well...thats japan...america is here. ?

.... strange .... where do you think all of your family's bikes come from ?

I like how it can handle you and all of your "scuba gear" !! I am thinking of trading in my KLX for one of these !!

NOTE: I did some reading and it appears to be circa early-mid and was a 50cc. It was not imported into the US at all, and I found only 1 in existance in the US. The guy said it was in the trunk of a Honda Civic concept car from the 1980's that was brought over for a car show. "The car got wrecked, and the Motocompo lived on"

It is good for a laugh anyway ?

I gotta get one of those Black-Bun-Moldy-Death-Cap Burgers ?

That pay phone on the tree is quite common in those outdoor-no roof-drive- up-Soda-fountain-brazier-gumball-establishments.

At least she keeps the plates clean. ?

• 2 weeks later...