Sign in to follow this  

South LA, Sat 2/12, Holeshot MX!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ox715
      Does anyone on here ride the White Sulfur OHV Trails by Cave Run Lake in Kentucky? The USFS maps don't show any singletrack on their maps but I think I found an actual motorcycle trail out there by accident a couple weeks ago. There weren't any signs and I haven't talked to any park rangers about it yet but you can tell there was a trail actually cut in at some point. The first day I found it there were some recent dirt bike tracks in the dirt (I've since worn it out...). Just wondering if there's any more out there?
    • By CaptJack95
      Just got back into the hobby and looking for people to ride with in the NWA area. I’d like to go check out Mill creek but I have never been. Anyone have experience there?
    • By HSV-DirtRider
      I have chosen to ask this question in a regional forum. The North Alabama/TN Valley terrain has lots of rocks and roots. 

What are riders in this area using and what does everyone like here? Many use a Shinko 505 and some a AT81's etc... What is the all around  go to tire in this area?

My bike is an 09 CRF250X. I am considering a Shinko MX216 fatty in the front and the Shinko 505 or 525 for the rear.

What do you use or recommend?
    • By billyp10925
      My family is thinking of one day relocating to Tennessee. Probably the Chatanooga area. How are the trails for dirt bike riding? Are there public trails? Places nearby to race harescrambles? We would love to be close to the lake with easy access to some offroad dirtbike fun. Thank you ahead of time for responses. 
    • By sdom001
      Hey guys I just moved to Randolph County up by Wedowee and looking for people to ride with. Any groups around this area?