Black fork gaurds

Does anybody know where i can find either some black fork gaurds or else some black graphics? seems that all i can find are blue and white ones or black and blue. I would prefer all black and maybe white or yellow because i'm looking into putting the retro kit on my bike.

Rit Dye is made for dying clothes but it works great on plastic. I started using it on my radio control cars when I was a kid. very easy to use. follow directions on the box like doing it for clothes but dip plastics instead. I always boiled water put it in a 5 gallon bucket and then added dye. Be careful it is a bit messy. Anything this stuff is spilled on may change color also. Make sure the plastic is clean. doesn't matter if the plastic is new or old. Have fun. Try something small first so you can get the idea. Fork protectors would be easy. ?

that's the one alright. your bike is my motivation for all this money spending. that is the best looking bike on this site. ? i seen that and i was like omg i have to make my bike look like that.

Ditto.

Just finished my own "retro racer".

First race (GNCC in Tx) this weekend and it held up well.

Cool. Mega Cool. ?

Check out my garage.

Does anybody know where i can find either some black fork gaurds or else some black graphics? seems that all i can find are blue and white ones or black and blue. I would prefer all black and maybe white or yellow because i'm looking into putting the retro kit on my bike.

I would not encourage you to get carbon fiber lower fork guards, they tend to shatter and flake/chip when they have roost deflected off of them. It you get them it better be for a show bike or don't get passed or beat on the hole shot, but who gets a perfect start everytime, not even RC. Do you see any of the top pros use them, no.

I would say they get marks, not shatter or anything else like that. The ones in the pictures are a year old. My 450 went to Baja with them for 700 miles. 650's everywhere in front of me.

I clean mine each time and rub them down with Silcoline.

well i'm trying the rit dye today.. its been in for about 10 minutes and dont really seem to be taking on a very dark black. looks more of a light purple. i guess i'll leave it in over night if thats what it takes to get it darker.

I would not encourage you to get carbon fiber lower fork guards, they tend to shatter and flake/chip when they have roost deflected off of them. It you get them it better be for a show bike or don't get passed or beat on the hole shot, but who gets a perfect start everytime, not even RC. Do you see any of the top pros use them, no.

I have run the GYTR C/F fork guards on everything from pea gravel 1/2 miles and limestone miles...no problems. They will blemish just like the plastic guards, but haven't had any break or shatter. Tdub