Antigravity Batteries Product Giveaways - ENTER NOW! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Thank you West Coast Super-Moto School!

A huge thank you to Doug, Darrick and all the school helpers!! My name is Chris and have a road racing background (600 supersport, AMA pro in 1995 and 96), but very little motorcross expeirence. As soon as I found out I'd be doing Super-Moto (another first) this year as opposed to road racing, I immediately signed up for the school. Doug C. has been one of my all time favorite racers and have followed his career since his Rob Muzzy years. Wow, did I ever learn alot!! Darrick was fantastic at explaining things in a real world kinda way that ANYone can understand. I had to totally re-train my brain to the Super-Moto style and have never had more fun on a bike yet!! Anyone even thinking about the school should not think twice...JUST DO IT!!! Less than the cost of a new set of tires will give awesome info and also more track time than you can handle with two of the top Super-Moto guys out there. Thank you again, here's some photos of me since my school!! Chris Borgman # 151

--I guess I'm not allowed to post pics, sorry. They're good too.

lots of us want to but just dont have the time to get out to the west coast... which is why we have been "petitioning" for them to tour. BUT, they have yet to write back... which makes me believe that they have no interest in doing it... sadly for both us AND them.

dan

I hear ya, but can't really speak for them. I know that it would be a monumental HUGE undertaking though, to tour a school, and I'm pretty sure that this is not the only thing that they are doing. It would be worth the trip out though if ya could. I put on over 900 miles on my truck that weekend since I'm from San Diego, then I went from the school on sat (up past san fran) to my race on sunday down in Apple Valley. (Southern Cali). I'll be going again for the next level school. Chris

Thanks Chris, Glad you had fun and learned a lot! Regarding having a class back East. I posted last night, so a lot of you did not see as the Forum crashed.

We would like to have differant locations and we will but this takes time and the right track. This has been our biggest problem. We hope to have a School in late summer in Colorado. :cry:

Darrick

www.westcoastsupermoto.com