Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Ordering Through Rocky Mountain ATV/MC - Be Careful

I ordered a piston kit through Rocky Mountain MC on Wednesday. Even though they were not the cheapest, I needed the piston kit by today so we could take a family run this weekend. I paid nearly $20 to get it today. Well, guess what? I called today and they still had not shipped it. :cry: Cancelled my order and will never use them again!! So much for a family weekend of fun in the dirt. :cry:

You paid the extra cost to ship it fast but that doesn't mean the process to get it in the mail is any faster than regular shipping. To many other factors could mess up that initial process to jump to such a hasty decision IMO.

Agreed.

I have ordered more things from them then I can remember and have never had a problem :cry:

rocky mountain mc/atv kicks ass. i never had a problem with them.

Order from TT.

Give the guys some money who put up with our nonsense.

Got my tires from them today, just like they said I would.

My only question for you would be, did you ask them if the kit was in stock when you ordered it? If they told you it was and they were lying to you, then I would have a problem with them.

Sorry to say it, but I have also had nothing but good experiences with them and will continue to order from them in the future. :cry:

If it was something I had to have, I would have ordered it from the TT store though.

did they have it in stock and not get it shipped? if so, that would suck. i have probably ordered 20-30 times from them and as long as i order stuff in stock (website has stock status) it has always shipped either that day, or if i order monday morning, it ships on tuesday (i assume they're processing the rest of the weekend's orders on monday). i only order ups ground since it gets here the next day anyway.

i have a piston kit for my 250sx sitting in the garage. i ordered it in the fall just to have it ready.

mw

If you ordered online after their closing hours (Central Time Zone) then the order sits till next day then put together and shipped.

plenty ordered. Great prices too.

I try to steer clear of Dennis Kirk but if I need it fast they are awesome, same day shipping if it's in stock. I'm sure someone out there has more than likely had a problem with them but so far everything has arrived when promised. However they are extremely expensive when you need it right away.

I live near DK and I used to order from them all the time, sometimes I would have it shipped, if over 100 bucks (free), other times I would pick it up. Their online is not tied into their shipping/wharehouse, Ive had numerous orders sent half filled, some not at all, so I cancel.. No more DK for me unless absolutely nec. As for Rocky Mt atv, Ive ordered just as much from them, always on time, always what I ordered, they blow DK prices and customer serv away..

Gene, you knew early on that BillyWho didn't ship our stock order as we requested because of their move from Cal to Texas. So, it was your choice to wait on the funnel or no. We would have cancelled the backorder at anytime without a fuss.

The key is that at no point did we ever drop the ball and we always kept you in the loop, answering your questions fully. Of course we would have shipped the funnel, if it had been in stock. You make it sound like we had the funnel but we were playing basketball in the shop while your order sat. :cry: Backorders just go with the territory Gene and the move of BillyWho was totally outside our control :cry: I'm really wondering what else we could have done for you. I'm not sure there is. :cry:

Stuff like this happens no matter where you buy, so if everyone is going to drop the ball at some point, isn't how the problem is solved more imporant? Hey, I'm a consumer too and while price is important, I'll always support those companies that take care of me when he going gets tough. :cry:

Dang I Order From Them All The Time And Never Has It Been Late

Tt Took 4 Weeeks To Send A Billy Who Funnel Out

Sorry Tt But Its True

Got my tires from them today, just like they said I would.

My only question for you would be, did you ask them if the kit was in stock when you ordered it? If they told you it was and they were lying to you, then I would have a problem with them.

Everything was in stock. When I asked them why it had not shipped, they had no answer.

I have ordered from Rocky Mountain many times and not had a problem, have ordered from TT and had no problems either :) and now that they are located in Nevada I don't pay anymore sales tax :)

Everytime I get something from RockyMountain,Dennis Kirk or TT it arrived in short time with no problems. No complaints on any of the above!!

I only had one prob with them but it wasn't their fault. Thay didn't have a tire in stock, so they were actually really cool about it and sent me the rest of the order first. Then shipped the tire when they got it in from dunlop. I actually appreciated their services. Really good company. :)

I give them an A+ :)

• Like 1

Rocky Mountain is my most reliable source

Yes they are, this post should be deleted!!!!!! its nonsence!!

Rocky Mountain very very good to me!!!!!

:):):p:D

I got my gift certificate (based on annual purchases) a few weeks ago: $152.08 - I spend a few dollars there.