Sign in to follow this  

Price??? What is a good price?

ktm roy

keep me posted on your liking of

that new scoot

i'm a ktm guy since they were white ......

i'm scared of going back to regular clutch

and for sure the jap feeling of the bike

but i'm sure it could be fine

I would say that is a great price. Its only a few bucks over dealer cost, not including hold back from what I am told.

Where did you get it and do they have anymore?

If that's out the door including tax, that's a great price!! I paid $6388 otd, that's with tax, bought my bike in Minnesota, thought I got a pretty good deal.

Dealer price is $5725. Are you sure they are selling them for 5700 out the door. If they are I want to go buy them for my store and Iam a Suzuki dealer. Thats cheaper then I can get them for.

Well, I picked it up. $5775 out the door. I must say, this is probably the best looking bike I have ever owned, and I have had a lot of them. From several Husky 410's, Yamaha 426's, 250f's, 450f and a duo of KTM 520's, this is the best looking bike I have had. I havnt ridden it yet as it is still on my truck, but it does look and sound good. I heard there will be a big tank ready for them in a week. Cant confirm that as all of my buddies are in Texas at the GNCC. Cant wait to ride it tomorrow after I change the tires and chain and stuff. One question, is the only way to check the oil is through that little hole in the side????

thanks

ls

ktmroy

talk to me after you rode the bike

i have one coming

from a ktm rider to and other

give me your comment

i thing your going hare scramble with

that suz ????

4 speed does scare you ???

clutch action is still my # 1 concern ....

:):)

Well, initial ride went well. I have been on the same KTM SINCE 02 because of the elec. start. The clutch isnt a big concern since the KTM one was hard to operate at the end of a long tiring race. Not really concerned about the 4 speed because there is enough top end here to run forever. I will be gearing mine one down on the countershaft ASAP as well. I ran a 4 speed KTM SX out in Indiana a few years ago at a GNCC and it worked well. I am hare scrambling this one as well. My only concern is a tank at this point. Not sure what the compression ratio is, but this baby is hard to kick. Not since my yamaha days have i had to consider a hot start button either, but, what the heck. My only wish, a manual decomp. lever, just in case I have to clear it out after an upset. But, I think the thing will be wonderful. The best thing though, this plus Maxxis tires = $550 a race to win. How do you beat that???

ls :)

Again, where did you get that price? That is a REALLY GOOD price! PM me if you don't want to say in the open forum.

I dont mind, they are good guys. I cannot gurantee you that price because I have been racing with them for over 10 years now, but you can call them and ask. I will pm you and tell you.

leroy

Where are you guys getting these low prices. In So. Cal, they want a arm and a leg for one? Anyone getting these deals in Cali?

Must be nice. I paid 6250.00 out the door. Dealer cost is around 5750.00 add tax to that and the dealer only made a few hundred bucks. To the guys who say they paid under 5900.00 how did you manage to get that price???

Where are you guys getting these low prices. In So. Cal, they want a arm and a leg for one? Anyone getting these deals in Cali?

Nope, $6799 Out the door in Fresno California. Best quote I could work from 4 different dealers.

Dealer cost is around 5750.00 add tax to that and the dealer only made a few hundred bucks.

Actually, the dealer price is $5675.00. The dealer doesnt get the tax, at least not in Minnesota, Uncle Sam gets that. :)

I find it hard to believe that people are getting these bikes for $5700 out the door. I work for a dealer and if I was to charge $5700 you would be looking at a $300 frieght charge. Im not saying that it is impossible, yet any dealer actually looking to make a profit will not let one go that cheap. Id say $6700 is a good deal after tax, frieght.

may want to hold off on the tires. Those bridgestones hook up perfect. Just a suggstion. The chain sucks though! Enjoy the bike you will love it.