Sign in to follow this  

this is a fast bike..

Dude how many times is this going to be posted this is like the fourth time. :cry:

i'm guessing that it will be posted 4 times then. :cry:

not by me, its second, but many threads since yesterday has gone away so i posted it again.

reg

/trOtte

I have posted it before but it went off somehow.. its from Stockholm in Sweden mad video but the bike is nice..

http://ms.lesite.video.free.fr/GR_2_Busa_Turbo_2.wmv

/trOtte

Its an ugly sum b*tch in my opinion, all those "crotch rockets" are ugly. Bunch of damn wannabe's, if you want to be a biker then get a real bike, like a Triumph or a Harley. :cry::cry::cry: Keep on ridin'. :cry::cry:

I'm guessing the speedometer is in kph. That puts them at 185mph on the freeway. Not very bright.

thats ghostrider. The guys been doin it for about 4 years or so. No one really knows who he is. Hes never been caught (imagine that) hes definately an old pro. Either way, hes not just 'some kid' with big balls being stupid.... hes an old pro with big balls bein stupid :)

read somewhere lately that "the long arm" got him, i think he is in jail now but i dont know for how long.

mvh,

trOtte

read somewhere lately that "the long arm" got him, i think he is in jail now but i dont know for how long.

mvh,

trOtte

Until the snow melts?

haha, yes i guess.. no fact is that not only the swedish police know who he is, polices round in Europe knows him but havent get a chance to caught him..today hes identity is well known by a lots of people.

reg

/trOtte

i dont care how many times that thing is posted...i can watch that all day,man that bike flys

I was going to show this to a friend, video dosnt work. Anyone still have a copy of this around?

Its an ugly sum b*tch in my opinion, all those "crotch rockets" are ugly. Bunch of damn wannabe's, if you want to be a biker then get a real bike, like a Triumph or a Harley. :thumbsup::eek::p Keep on ridin'. :thumbsup::bonk:

id prefer my nighthawk over harleys any day, guess im just not a harley person