SWR Tennessee 2-Day Off-Road Bike Ride

Southern Woods Rider is proud to announce the Tennessee 2-Day Off-Road Bike Ride on June 4 & 5, 2005. This exciting AMA Sanctioned off-road bikes only event will be one of 2005’s premium trail rides held in the southeastern United States. If you love a challenging dirt bike experience, don’t miss this fantastic weekend ride.

The renowned Cumberland Mountain Riders (CMRA) area located just south Winchester, TN. CMRA is one of the premier private members only riding locations in the south and for this weekend it will be open to AMA members for this prestigious event.

Trail:

Both days will offer a different main trail that will be clearly marked with an optional route sheet provided. The trail will consist of single track, two track, and fire roads for an excellent mix of riding enjoyment. The trail’s difficulty level will be moderate to challenging. The trail at times will be off-chamber, steep, and narrow. There is also a good mix of rocks and dirt. Emergency trail exits will be provided on both days.

Day-1 will have a 50-plus mile loop with a designated gas stop at approximately 35-miles.

Day-2 will have a 40-plus mile loop with an optional gas stop at approximately 30-miles.

For more infomation visit www.southernwoodsrider.com

I am in! :D I will try and get a group of 8 riders to go for that weekend to Carter Mountain. :o Great place to ride with real good people like Darryl and Suzy to guide the groups! :D I wont miss it! ?

Count me in ? INDY I'll put the bigger gas tank on this time no aloop setup ....................I'll check with Adam and LBZ and Double D ?

• 1 month later...

I just finished posting the ride in the forum calendar. You can use the calendar to give you reminders on up coming events.

The loops are mapped out with day-1 being around 56-miles and day-2 45-miles.

Feel free to drop me a line or post any questions.

Thanks,

Tom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all those coming to the ride we will have a food vendor on hand at the campground beginning Friday night and the gas stop both days.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Hope to see you at the riders meeting.

Tom

I helped Tom yesterday with finishing up marking the first 35 miles of trail. Holy crap, is it sweet! You guys don't want to miss this ride. Some beautiful woods, lots of varying terrain, and the trail is in awesome shape. Come to the ride, you won't be disappointed...