Sign in to follow this  

Riding in Canada

Sweet picts fellow Cunuks,

Got out last weekend too. Not quite as nice weather as you bois got out in the west but yes, the riding season is around the corner. :):D:):p:D

yamaha-stroker-02-bikepics-286630.jpg

Red,

Where were these pics taken? I want to go to Canada to ride but don't know where the best trails are closest to MN.

The photos were taken last summer in the southern interior of B.C. If you want to come this far west and you like technical single track I'd be glad to be tour guide and see if I can ride you into the ground. :)

What part of interior? Looks like recent fires, like 2 years ago. My guess is Kelowna or Kamloops area. We've got some similar trails here, but a lot more closed in due to lack of thinning of trees - one advantage of forest fires! :)

A few more Green Photos for the guys who ride in the South.Green and Wet
Ron, quit tempting my tummy with the taste of nuts and honey! Your pictures have got me thinking about my next visit to your stomping ground. What's the snow conditions like this year? If you're having a mild winter also, we may have to come up for an early ride this year! I don't think I'll get my sled out for a single ride this year, what a shame! :)

Nice pics! Well, I hope I can make it at least once this year. We have so many rides planned. I know for sure 4th of July is out for me. Off season traveling is the way to go. If I could just stop planning all these rides!!!!!! :)

TC... Anytime from the middle of May to the end of September will work. You just let me know and I'll make it happen. I'll serve you up the Full Meal Deal that even the locals never get to see.

Where in BC are you located? Looks like either 'Loops or Kelowna. I might be out that way this summer, would love to hook up for a rip.