who has crf450 05 with rekluse need some help

MY problem is the bike will stall when throttle is cracked open quickly i have tried air screw setting out and in and nothing helps maybe this problem is inheirant to the crf 450 as i can also make it stall in neutral i know most four strokes will do this. the problem is when ridden with a regular clutch the rpms dont drop as much when you brake into a corner then momentarily crack the throttle open as you have manually pulled in the clutch but with the rekluse if you do the same thing the bike will stall . Any ideas would be appreciated jetting is 168 main 42 pilot bike has about 2 hours on it . ps just riding around and locking up rear brake wont cause bike to stall and clearance on clutch is .036" with heavy spring in lever mounted adjuster. this problem only happens with a quick blip of throttle at low rpms like you would do in neutral

clutch has about an hour on it ive tried the higher idle setting didnt help much . Let me explain very clearly what is happening bike is still new has total about 2 hours on it one hour with rekluse. when you come into a rough whooped out corner sand corner your on brakes back may be locked up then you transition from standing to sitting as you laying bike over and you give quick burst of throttle to pull you out of corner like you would normally do but feathering clutch to maintain balance and corner speed etc. The bike dies sometimes not all the time but enough times i would say in same corner 2 out of 5 times . Basically what is happening is the clutch brings the engine RPM down to low before disengaging then when given a quick throttle burst it will stall bascially is this just something i have to live with as it mainly goes away when i have stall speed very high but its very annoying to ride the bike like this IM at my wits end here if i cant get it to work i think i will send the rekluse back Im going riding again tomorrow so any tips would be appreciated Thanks guys.

Ps i did trying calling rekluse customer support and all i got is some kid though very nice he really didnt have very good technical support IM not sure if this is the same with all the rekluse clutches installed on fourstrokes im trying to ride moto with it but did notice even trail riding i could make bike stall as well I have the heavy spring in clutch adjuster on cable and have run anywhere from the spring tension from hardly any threads showing to cranked up till there is about 10 threads showing. when clutch is working and not stalling i really like it i really dont want to give up on it but if it keeps stalling in corners i see knee surgery in the near future again.Maybe the owner of the company can reply to this HELP.ps i have checked installed gap several times the first time after the install with the plates recommend in kit i had around .042' then put in the adjustment plate the single one that comes in kit and it was .036" then rechecked it again and it maintained that .036" gap maybe .037"

Do you ride moto or trails? I havent tried the softer spring yet maybe i should ps when your bike is idling in gear are you able to get it in neutral? i know i have to still pull clutch in manually to obtain neutral. Im at sea level and its about 40degrees here.

Just got back from riding it was much better today still would stall once in a while though from what i can figure out when coming into a left hand corner and brake dragging which i do on occasion the bike bogs a bit then will stall sometimes, when not brake draggin its fine I think i just may have to adjust my riding style a bit the higher idle speeds did help. IM thinking of trying the light spring and putting more tension on it instead of the heavy spring with less tension as with the idle running higher does drag quite a bit. Ps using lever mounted adjuster . PPs Damn this crf450 is the best bike ive ever owned the handling is perfect.its been a while for this now old guy for riding again as last time i raced competively was in 2000.oh and bike does seem to run better at about 2.25 to2.5 turns on airscrew.