SixSixOne SP-1 Pressure Suit

Anyone out there have an SixSixOne SP-1 Pressure Suit? I've been thinking about getting one online or here on TT, but I'm not sure of the sizing. I generally wear a large in Jacket sizes. Do they run small? Also, what's the difference between the SP-1 Pressure suit and just the "pressure suit" other than about $40. Also, are they hot? Thanks.

I have the $190+/- one... wether thats the sp-1 or regurlar I dont know ?

But I like it alot! other then the fact that it makes me look fat for pics lol... during summer temps in the 90's it gets hot ? But I took a huge fall and broke my arm in one, nothing can stop broken bones... but other then the broken arm, I didnt even have a bruise on my body! I think the spine protection helped too... I would deffinately recomend them! Also, after they CUT MINE OFF [stupid emts.... hehe] I told 661 about it, and they gave me 50% off the 05 model... 95 bucks shiped :-D Very good customer service ?

I'm 5'10", weigh 180lbs, 34" waist and have the adult meduim and it fits great. Thet do get a little warm in the summer. but the key is do not wear anything under them. They are designed to wick the swaet away and if you wear a t shirt under them they become a sauna.

I did not buy the 661, but posted on it about a month or so ago and people said they were real comfy and made you feel good you had some protection on- a few minor crashes said good results. A few guys said they tended to run small so get the next size up or next half size up: if you are a medium/large get a large, if you are a full large get the x large something like that. I bought the EVS ballistics jacket (just did it, havent got it yet) for an extra 30 bucks, it seems to have better back/spine protection. Check out this site, theres some good deals on here: they have the 661 suits too. http://www.mtbz.com/mountainboard_accessories/chest_protectors.htm

They have the sp1 for 119.00 !!! Thats the cheapest ive found. good luck.

PS: I called this place and the fella on the phone was a hellofa nice chap in helping make sure i didnt double bill on the website. The site is a little slow, dont do what i did and click order twice. peace.

I'm 6 ft. and 210 pounds. I bought an XLg because I heard they ran small. Well, maybe they used to, but the XLg was too big. I traded it for a Lg and that fits right.

I hope I don't get in trouble with the moderators for mentioning another vendor, but Greenfish Adventure Sports has last years "Pressure Suit" for $94.95.

I bought mine from them for more than that. And when I needed to trade for the smaller size all I paid was shipping. They only seem to have Lg, XLg, and XXLg now in last years leftovers.

Correction made to the above text: $94.95 was for the regular Pressure Suit, not the SP1 which offers slightly less coverage. They have last years SP1 for $92.95.

I love my 661 pressure suit (yellow and black). It's not too hot and it does provide me with great protection. I'm 5' 8" 160 and have the medium. It fits perfectly. I don't wear a t shirt under it and it wicks away the sweat great. As long as I'm moving a little bit, I stay cool.

I bought mine last year for $99. Great buy. It saved my shoulder/forearms big time on a crash last year.