Sign in to follow this  

My Rides

Slef explanitory thread, here are my rides, let me know what you think of them.

f5a7bb30.jpg

Returned the sled to stock appearance after this pictures and put the bars down to a 2" raise.

f71dbbef.jpg

f765a58d.jpg

f765a587.jpg

4773IMG0070-med.JPG

4773IMG0066-med.JPG

SantaCruzr, not married...only 15 so id hope im not lol. Planning on staying unmarried for life though, then i have more money for me instead of wasting it on a wife lol.

Yes, actually that suzuki 4x4 is my favorite, it can do everything, snow, mud, small jumps, hard packed, rocks, great in the hills, basicly everything i throw at it, it always does well with.

How much you want for that sled lol? what year is it? is it a 600 or what? man i like the looks of that one i gotta 2000 MXZ 600 with a 3 inch riser and launch pads and some other lil mods but i really like that sled lol.

Slef explanitory thread, here are my rides, let me know what you think of them.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM....

he offered his opinion. Yes, it was a useless post, but it was his opinion of the bikes and quads...

nice i want to get a quad to mess around on but i also want an enclosed trailer all new set of tools all kinds of stuff for my bike and a new truck but yea cant get all of it :)

Yea now im in the same sitution, i need a truck, and i could really use a trailer to hual my tractors but now i dont have any money for either