Sign in to follow this  

Where can I buy plastic for TTR-225?

I'm not talking about spending $$$ to get new plastic from the Yamaha dealer. I've seen a lot of online stores selling inexpensive replacement plastic (UFO, etc.) for race bikes, but none for my girlfriends TTR-225 (it's an '03). Could any of you guys help me out and point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I am not sure but I don't think anyone makes any.The only plastic I have found is stock plastic for my TTR 125,I have tried UFO,Maier,Acerbis no luck. :)

Maybe someone will start making it soon.I am sure some of the old time ttr riders will help you out.

TTR's are OEM plastic only. You might try to find a shop that can get OEM parts and sells them at a discount, they might be a bit cheaper. I know at Racedirect we have a dealer agreement to get OEM parts for Honda's, Yamaha's, Suzukis and Kawasaki's. Our pricing structure is cheaper than the dealers in the area.

I found a great place just this morning to buy OEM Yamaha parts. It looks like they offer over a 30% discount from list. I was amazed how much I saved on a new set of plastic for my daughters bike. :):)

Click here.