ROWHER.......2/13/05....again

It worked!!! You posted a message!!!! ?

How about 8am at staging area #1? We're coming in from Valencia (gotta get my bike) and that'll be much easier for us.

What a great ride. I was wooped. Thanx for the invite Brandon and good bunch of guys. Im goin to wash my bike. ??:D?:D

I agree. Even though we got separated early, I got to ride some trails I'd never been on or knew existed. I hope we can do it again and I promise not to stop for back markers and get lost. :o Good bunch of guys, too. Despite his usual bad attitude, I think my nephew had a good time. Sorry if he offended anyone. ?

I had a great time too while I was on two wheels!!

Rick,

I think your nephew just got a little annoyed with all our crashing ?

It was a shame we got seperated but next time will be different.

My next time may not be for a while..... went to the Doc this morning and I got a possible ACL tear in my knee. Trying to get into the ortho asap for an MRI.

Hoping for the best though!!!!

Damn Rowhers claimed another victim yesterday ?

Sorry to hear about the knee, Brandon, hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

Hey guys, considering the carnage from yesterdays ride, I'm feeling shitty for leading us where we went ? My apologies to one and all.

Well.....I had a great time which is the NORM with the group....All kinds of stuff goin on during the day......... ?:D Bike has about 15 pounds of mud on it :D ...nice to have some new faces with the group......what is the report on Brandon ? you guys are talking like you read something....but I don't see anything???Hope you are well Brandon, was it the sandwich ?:o? Can't wait to do it again..... :D

Sorry to hear about the knee, Brandon, hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

Hey guys, considering the carnage from yesterdays ride, I'm feeling shitty for leading us where we went :D My apologies to one and all.

No that's wrong......I was the one who said let's go this way ......which I thought was another trail.........MY BAD!!!!!! ???

I'm good ? The knee is a aching a little, but I aint gonna let it dampen my spirits. I didnt realize it was anything more than a bruise until after the ride, I probably should've quit after it happened but I was having a good time and my endorphins seemed to be working... lol.

Theresa says no more riding until after the wedding and my life insurance policy takes full effect.

No apolgies needed by anyone. I would've taken those trails regardless of who was in front or behind me. I only wish I had some more gas in my bodies tank by the time we got there. I got an appt with the ortho Wed so I'll let you guys know the full extent so you can feel really guilty ?

Just kidding!

Here's the pics. I goofed and loaded them from the end to the begining, so they are back-asswards. I got a few quick vids of a few of you coming up to the top of the trail from Bouqet Canyon, I'll send a link as soon as I find a free hosting site.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v420/BrandonV/Rowher%20Flats%2002-13-05/

Later Boys!!!!

where in ventura??

if your close to the 126 take 126 east, to 5 south, to 14 north, get off at sand canyon ,go left over freeway, over hill to sierra hwy, go right on sierra hwy about 6-7 miles on left is entrance follow paved to dirt road about 3+ miles to first staging....

if going the 101 take 101 south to 23 north/east to 118 east to 405 north to 5 north to 14 north to sand canyon etc

or the 118 east.... etc.... it sounds difficult but its easy... hope this helps