Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else getting these "database errors" when they access this site?

Man this is getting bad...

I haven't been able to get on this site for a few days because of this. I click the link and I get this blank screen apologizing for a slight database error and sayingan email has been sent to a nonexistent technical staff address.

Is everyone getting this or is it just me?

I think its everyone because there are only a handfull of new threads from today...

If it isn't everyone, what can I do to make the site work?

Yeah, I'm getting them but it looks like there's been progress. Some posts that completely disappeared are re-appearing now.

Yea, At 4:30 this morning ,untill 7 ,the last time I checked till a few min.s ago.

:o:):):p:D:D

Everyone is.

I recommend, if you make any replies or posts to copy and paste them in a word document in case the database goes down again.

At 4:00 AM last night or this morning I made an award winning technical reply only to find it gone today. :) And now I can't remember what I was talking about.

Everyone is.

I recommend, if you make any replies or posts to copy and paste them in a word document in case the database goes down again.

At 4:00 AM last night or this morning I made an award winning technical reply only to find it gone today. :) And now I can't remember what I was talking about.

lol.... i know what your saying... A page of convincing evidence to my father to get a 250F is gone... LoL... But yeah, everyone is getting the errors.