Sign in to follow this  

I went on a track for the first time today.

It was fun, but scary seing all the big bikes just fly by me, and every time I went through a turn I had to look behind me make sure I wasnt taking someones line or being in the way. I didn't really know that they had a beginner track so I went on that and it was nothing but fun! Even though the jumps were small the susp still bottomed out my 225. And I was having a hard time keeping up with the 65cc bikes. Their was also a track that just goes around in circles and that was fun too, trying to keep up with the other guys.

Thats good to hear!!! Everyone has the right to enjoy a motorcross track. Just make sure you pick a line and stick to it!!!!

Thanks for the adivice, their suppose to open some trails pretty soon but dont know when, right now their now there clearing paths out for the trails. Cant wait till its done! I couldn't believe how much my legs were shaking after I got off the bike, must be the adrinaline.

I think that I wanted to go on the real track, I'd go on a weekday when theres hardly anybody there.

Uh oh. Watch out. I got my first taste of th mx track on my XT with its headlight, and blinkers and decided I not only wanted my little dual sport, but now wanted an MX bike too. :) My legs and arms were fine, but my face hurt from grinning so much. Still trying to decide on which bike for me to ride on the track. Congrats and Enjoy!

Thats cool dude! I went on a track for the first time last summer and I had a blast. I was obviously slower than the rest of the guys, but once I got the track down it was easy sailing! After that experience I realized how much more fun riding motocross is than trails (although trail riding is excellent practice).

Thats good to hear!!! Everyone has the right to enjoy a motorcross track. Just make sure you pick a line and stick to it!!!!

Great advice - stick to your line :)