Sign in to follow this  

Phone # for Reger Mfg??

Does any one have the local phone # with area code for Reger Manufacturing? Their toll free 877 number does not work from up here in Canada.

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers, :)

877-336-4657

or email them

Slow, did you not read my original post? As for e-mail I did that already earlier in the week and have yet to get a response. I have a suspicion that since the web site is through yahoo shopping that maybe they don't have their own server or whatever. Any how I sent it to info@regerengineering.com, does any one know if this is correct or maybe they have another one?

Regers site is down right now. They are currenlty updating it. My dad called them and they said it would be a couple of weeks. Cause we have to order the brake kit and axle to use the 150 wheel. But if you type in www.regerengineering.com it says there site is under construction. So thats why they didnt respond to your email cause my dad had the same problem.

Phone#831-336-4657

Karlznet, thanks for finding the phone number.

I called them this morning and talked to Mrs. Reger. Her husband (Jim?) wasn't there to take my call. She gave me her personal e-mail address to send my questions/concerns about their suspension kit.

She also mentioned they are hoping to have their new and improved website up and running in the next week or so.