Sign in to follow this  

Works conn skid plate and brake caps PICTS*

Nice!

I didnt even think of trying to cut them. It sure looks nicer flush like that. What did you use to cut the engine gaurds?

You guys are killing me! The midwest still hasn't even got the 450's in yet. That rear fender looks like something off the Stealth bomber :)

Hoss, that bike looks awesome. Too bad mine's in the cellar waiting for the spring. Was the hot start relocator easy to install?

slim, ya its easy.. take the seat,tank off the you unscrew a nut that is holding the red hot start button on the card... It pulls out.. Then mount and ropute the cable like the directions say.. Simple..

Greg as far as the engine gaurds go, just sand them or take a razoe blade once you get a line where you want to cut and score it a bunch of times with a blade.. Then sand it to make it look better

lookin' GOOD Hoss!! How's the suspension treating ya?? Does the guy who did yours know Showa inside/out?? What were his rates may I ask?? THANKS.

The trimming was EASY! I figured it was hard plastic but its soft and easy to trim. Looks tons better...

Thanks!

grunkthump,

Well he has some time with showas.. He worked directly with goerge quay of pro action for 4 years while racing pro himself, then when he got to cali he worked with "Independant suspension" and now has been on his own for 3 years I believe.. The suspension is awesome, I am 225 lbs and like my suspension on the still side.. He did it where it was initially soft and got stiffer has it went through the travel.. I had him put a 5.0 forks springs and a 5.9 on the shock.. Its much better for me, handles big hit great..breaking bumps are old news... He charges around $300-$400.. He also makes his own sub tanks.. The only thing about these bikes is the rebound in the forks... They dont seem to react to clickewr adjust as fast as the crf's.. He says the inside of the zook fork is as close to a "factory connection works showa kit" you can get, minus a few exoctic parts..

give him a call tell him Hoss sent ya .. he will answer all your questions..

562-243-9449 name is Brian