Ok guys, real dyno numbers!

Ok, my RMZ450 was on the Dyno today. A Dynojet dyno was used.

First up, I live at an altitude of 5500ft or 1500m above sea level, so the difference in Hp is estimated to be in the region of 15% less than at coastal.

The purpose of running the bike on the dyno was purely to try and jet the bike a bit better for the altitude I live at. The first set of runs showed 35.2 HP and a little rich. The bike was then rejetted, one leaner and the needle leaned out by one clip and retested. The second run showed 36.7 HP. The torque was also 36.7nm.

I don't know how this compares with other bikes.

they need to show the numbers in SAE corrected.that will correct the numbers to sea level.

my dyno is at 5200ft ,but when i show my graphs they are SAE.

also,did oyu dyno it with a knobby?if so that,gives a false low reading becuase of the slippage.

heres my current configuration vs stock on 05 crf.

HP

TQ

this was my bike stock with uncorrected power.

UNCORRECTED

they need to show the numbers in SAE corrected.that will correct the numbers to sea level.

my dyno is at 5200ft ,but when i show my graphs they are SAE.

also,did oyu dyno it with a knobby?if so that,gives a false low reading becuase of the slippage.

heres my current configuration vs stock on 05 crf.

HP

TQ

this was my bike stock with uncorrected power.

UNCORRECTED

that is a huge difference..........

The Dyno was done with a Knobbly tire on, and you are 100% right about the slippage. You could see the knobs had been burnt, or rather started melting the rubber on the knobs from the slippage.

The main purpose was purely to try and get the jetting a bit better.