best ways to advertise a bike FOR SALE in NorCal?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold my '02 CRF on craigslist.com in just a couple days, and I had people beating down my door. There is no reason to use Cycle Trader when Craig's List is free.

I use Craig's List all the time. As a matter of fact I have a set of stock wheels and tires on there right now that were taken off my '03 Silverado. 16" X 7" aluminum wheels in excellent condition wrapped with Bridgestone All Terrain tires. Tires have about 10,000 miles on them if anyone is interested. ?

Besides the TT bike for sale forum, what are the best ways, media, places to advertize and sell a used dirt bike ( dual sport ) in Norcal?

I like Cycletrader too - lots of responses from nigeria, europe, ethiopia - these guys are so desperate to buy bikes that they even offer to pay you well above the asking price. ?

Gotta love the web - ?

I like Cycletrader too - lots of responses from nigeria, europe, ethiopia - these guys are so desperate to buy bikes that they even offer to pay you well above the asking price. ?

Gotta love the web - ?

Yeah, what a great deal, they'll offer to pay you twice what you're asking for the bike, and they won't take no for an answer. :D:D?:o?

yo Bobby!!

i can put an ad in my other website... www.bayarearidersforum.com for ya. i sold my DRZ thru there... to a guy thats on that site and on here.... Vinny! thanks bro! but yeah, if you want... i could post up a link or direct ad for ya. good luck selling the zook though.... i sometimes still miss mine... ?

hay sparks that is a great idea, ..good hunting ground for suckers.......I mean buyers . ? how can we do this? shall I pm you my ad? from the for sale forum? here is the link you can copy paste it to the bay area thing for me thank you. I'm kinda a long drive for those guys, but go 4 it.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224561&parentpage=3

I'm getting some response from craigslist, but the more the meerier. lets get this bike sold. It's a great catch.

here ya go bob. i couldnt get the pic to work the first time so i had to make a serperate reply so it could work. good luck selling it. i ended up selling mine for $3500... but didnt have nearly as many mods, was a 2002 and had more miles on it... your price seems reasonable. heres a linkie linkie if you wanna take a peekie peekie... ?linkie to post