Sign in to follow this  

Suplement for muscle

Over the month I lost about 30 lbs. Now I'm looking to gain muscle mass in my arms and upper body. Is their any powders or liquids I can take to help me?

As long as you are lifting weights and doing regular cardio and eating right, supplements won't work for you..... But if you have all of the above then I can tell you of certain supplements and company's to go with....

Protein: in which one looking to gain lean muscle mass should consume 1-1.5 grams per pound of body weight daily..... Good protein company's to choose would be: Beverly International (Muscle Provider) vanilla is my fav mixed with 10oz of Orange juice and a few berries....

Creatine: Unless you workout consistantly creatine will only bloat your body and make you seem fat.... Actually is basically supplies your muscles with more water and that is why you get and feel stronger... But it really does tend to make one look fatter.... And that includes myself....

ZMA: is a good supplement to take for recovery and also has some anabolic affects... I use ISS Research ZMA, you take 3-pills 30-60 min before bed,a and it really does help you sleep better and recover faster... The only sides affects are weird dreams, at least that is what I hear and witness myself...

I have other things that may help you in your goals but you haven't stated what your goals are yet....