Sign in to follow this  

I just got home from Indy SX!

9 hours of watching the best Supercross riders in the world - what a blast!!!!!

:):):p:D:D:o;):D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok, if you don't want to know, don't look below...

1) RC

2) Reed

Big surprise, huh?!

Is it just me or are SX races starting to resemble WWF shows :) Don't get me wrong it was a great show and the racing was pretty good to. :)

Huh? Did you say something, my ears are ringing. I was able to sneak in the video camera and got RCs awesome freestyle move on the last lap :) The two other best parts of the whole night were when the number 6 KTM junior rider who was leading the way took the wrong turn :p and I also got video of the rider who picked up the parts unlimited banner and was dragging it around under his bike and when it wrapped all the way around his tire and chain and he kept going. I was laughing at that when I got home until 2am :) More people should have checked out the midwest TT thread and met at Chadducks or whatver that Irish pub was called before the game. I got to meet Hogie and Kalamazoo, now seriously considering going to St. Louis.

P.S. RC is an animal isn't he?

Yeah, the PA was really, really bad. I brought headphones because they broadcast the PA on 88.3 FM and you can actually understand what's being said. Yeah we should have met up at the Kladdaugh....ah, well, hindsite.

I'm watching it again on ESPN2 right now! :)

Is it just me or are SX races starting to resemble WWF shows :) Don't get me wrong it was a great show and the racing was pretty good to. :)

Didn't just start..................It happened when ClearCannel came into the game

Did anyone see those two goofballs on the street bikes? One blue, one yellow?

Brrrrrrrrrrr is all I can say