forslyk

I put a post a while ago about the same product,but no reply.Get a couple of friends to chip in and buy it.Who knows it might work.If they offerd a money back guarantee maybe i would but it.I always say better living through chemicals.

Hi guys, I am the inventor of Forslyk. I know since it is a new product, it sounds too good to be true. You are welcome to visit my web site www.miedosoracing.com , although I know it is kinda cheesy. Hoping to make enough money to get someone who knows how to build a site. Anyways, we are sponsoring some riders this year including Brandon Haas, and they are starting to email us responses, as well as prior ebay buyers. You can read what they wrote about Forslyk there. Currently Junior Jackson has a sample for Chad Johnsons bike, Marco Dube, and Brandon Bartz also have been issued samples. As well as Tucker Rocky, Motorcycle stuff and some other large named suspension companies. Dirt Rider editors have been issued bottles, although they have not let us know when they will have a test issue in their magazine. Dirtbike.com tech people have bottles and will be posting their results in a few weeks they said.

A little about myself. I attained my Pro AMA card back in 97 I believe, so I am not super fast, but not a beginner either. I can tell you that you will like Forslyk. It really does work. The only reason I am offering it on Ebay right now, is that when the ad comes out in Dirt Rider in April. I want some people to have already used it. We need the name recognition to be there for people to trust our product. Thanks for your time, and time will show you that Miedoso Racings Forslyk is something that really is going change your mind about something new in the market.

Being from Texas, I have gotten to know ProAMA725 over the past year. He is serious about what he is saying. I know that he has been working on this for some time and if he says it works, I believe him. Now if I can just scam a bottle of it for my own..... I know, i'm cheap.

James

Being from Texas, I have gotten to know ProAMA725 over the past year. He is serious about what he is saying. I know that he has been working on this for some time and if he says it works, I believe him. Now if I can just scam a bottle of it for my own..... I know, i'm cheap.

James

Now if James uses this and likes it....I will be mighty impressed and order myself some ASAP! ? James is a no frills type of guy that does NOT waste money on a product unless it helps him to go faster or be more comfortable... ?

I should go read the website, what does it do, fork oil additive or something? Or is is a chemical treatment for the sliders or what...???

I'm not bagging on the product, but you guys need to hire a designer to create a more professional layout for the packaging. Right now, it looks like something that was made in some guy's garage, with the label printed on an epson. I swear, make the packaging look more professional, and it will sell 20 times better.

Matt

I used it. I had to go in 3 clicks on the compression. It works but how it stays on for a season is baffling to me. It does work! my buddies are using my stuff to test it out for themselves so they better buy the next bottles.

LOL....Rapture is right...I don't do anything unless is makes a major difference in speed or comfort. Heck I don't even remove the warning stickers on the rear fender. Doesn't make my lap times lower or the bike more comfortable. I am going to try ProAmA725's bike when he gets it. Like I said, i'm cheap. So far, everyone I have chatted with that has used it says it works and they have to increase compression damping to compensate. No one quite knows how it stays on but it does. I don't ask questions.

The packaging probably does need a bit of work, but if you think back there was a very popular company with the same budget packaging....now they are huge. Dr.D racing. Started out in the back of the mags. Now his stuff is mainstream. Just takes time.

James

I used it. I had to go in 3 clicks on the compression. It works but how it stays on for a season is baffling to me. It does work! my buddies are using my stuff to test it out for themselves so they better buy the next bottles.

South jersey PRO!

This guy is one fast mo fo, if the dent says so, buy it! ?

Send a sample to todd92, he's in Tex. and in the petro chem biz.

LawD, you should know that you get a free bottle for sure. When I see ya, I will have bottles in my secret bag ? As far as the printing, you are completely right. But what Dawg also knows is that I sold my bike to get this company going. I had to get stickers made for my sponsored riders, bottles, labels, chemicals etc, plus Dirtrider wanted 3 months payment in advance. The ancient chinese secret to the mixture (I am asian but not Chinese ? )well can't give that out. But what holds the chemicals in place are tiny molecules that have positive and negative charges. Positive to the metal and negative to the other. It actually has lasted over a season, but we are saying to reapply after every season just to keep it fresh. The bottle is enough to do 20ish bikes.

Todd,

What area? Shore!

You better get some 'forslyk' for your ass. As you will need that astroglyde to accept the monster tax and cost of living increase since you moved.

Get your sand set up perfected and a 2/st, cause our tracks haven't been prepped in 10+ years, NICE.

Bob'O, Nello and myself rode today in perfect moist sand conditions in central joisy.

You need weapons: Trials for the kids, dual sport for lunch rides, 2/st to spank the 30 year olds, 450 for the 50 year olds.

Keep in touch, your always welcome to moto with us.

Marty......mvmx6@yahoo.com