Moab March 3-6

Hey Blackie- We got a group going that weekend too. I see from your sig that your wife rides a KX100 also. Will she be joining ya'll?

Yes. My wife will be out with her KX100. Is your wife going to be out on a KX that weekend as well? If so, we ought to get them together.

John

LOL Blackie- I'd love to get together with your wife on her KX100 since I'm actually the other "wife on the KX100;" LOL! My hubby & me and six others plan to camp at White Wash. We'll ride all around the White Wash area on Saturday. On Sunday, four of us would like to do the Poison Spider to Gold Bar Rim connection. I think the other four are gonna ride something more calm like Gemini Bridges. What are ya'll thinking?

CJ,

Sorry. ? I know my wife is interested in riding easier trails especially since she just had a baby a week and a half ago. I was planning on riding several trails including Monitor & Merrimac/ Bartlett Wash, Behind the Rocks and playing on Slickrock. My wife can easily do Monitor & Merrimac or something like Gemini Bridges. What were your plans?

John

LOL; no worries! ? I cannot believe your wife is back to riding so soon after giving birth; she must be super-woman! As for the plan, I promised Laurie that we'd ride Gold Bar Rim to Poison Spider again, and our hubbies are excited about that too, so we'll have to do that one morning or afternoon. Behind-the-rocks sounds good too, though. I wonder if Kane Creek would be dry enough to ride? Sounds like your wife would really like to ride with the other two women in our group, so maybe they could hook up for an M&M or Gemini ride?