Sign in to follow this  

? to ppl from western pa

anybody from western pa im taking a ridin trip up to frenchville pa march 9-13 and i was wondering if u guys that live up there in the mountains have any snow still laying on the ground and how cold and stuff its been up there i originally posted this in the wrong forum sry abotu thaat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mx726
      I'm currently active military and have 4 years to decide on what to do when I get out. I have post 9/11 gi bill so I can go to college or technical school for free,  and I love the northeast and saw there's a good amount of mx tracks up there, good roads for motorcycles,  and excellent mountain biking. 
      I'm here for any input on good jobs up there that some of you have, I'm currently looking at real estate but they often work weekends.  So if you have a job that you don't hate going to everyday please let me know what you do and if you want to say the good and bad parts of it.

thanks in advance
    • By TheLastByte
      So I'm starting to get a bit sick of riding the same old stretches of quad/sxs trails along the mass/NY border, and am looking to stretch my dualsport's legs a bit more in New England. 
      I know there's plenty of legal riding in the Western Mass state forests as well as class four roads in VT, I'm hoping there are some well traveled riders who can give me some recommendations for technical bike oriented trails in the area, or point me to riding groups who seek out such things.

• By beta
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myvKYvwGDgg      Video from 2 day event in Maine.        Check out TrairidingMaine on Facebook

• By Dens89Turbo
      MCI is pleased to announce we have been working our butts off to create what we feel is the best Stump Jumper in quite some time! We first took the opportunity to (again) hold a Fall Sand Run. What that means to you is a more pleasant enduro experience. Pretty colors, no bugs, and virtually zero over-heating of the bikes/you. The fall is the best time of the year to ride, so come ‘on out and pin that thing!

First on the agenda, we took a long hard look at NOT sending you down 539 in the morning so you know what that means… you’re going to get something a little warmer, a little “slower” to start the day. Trust us, we engineered things so you can start you day by testing your time keeping skills. No ridiculous “Tricks” that waste your whole day, just a fun way to show all you know how to get the 00/00!

After the “warmer” morning you are going to be treated to an amazing route that crisscrosses the wonderful forest known as Bass River. The majority of your day will be filled with fun, flowing, smooth, clean pathways that have been painstakingly maintained by the elite MCI strike force. All you old MX guys, does the words “MX special tests” mean anything to you??? Ah yes, I can hear the rev-limiters popping now… If you come out of Bass River at the end of the day without a smile welded on your face, I’d recommend selling you dirt bike and taking up knitting.
    • By TNLax
      Looking for info on any MX racing that has an 85cc class in the stratford CT area weath it be woods racing or track racing any info would be appreciated thinking of moving up there.