Sign in to follow this  

Nice goggle toss Davi..

Davi Millsaps rolled up on to the top of a triple to toss his goggles into the stands, and threw them down into the tunnel.

Yeh, I saw it too and thought it was kind of funny. Till I thought about how many laps he put in at full speed and wins his first (I think) supercross race. Then I figured, well he's a mx racer not a major league baseball player! :)

I didn't see it, but.... you have to fling them suckers across your chest. Goggles are to light to chuck like a baseball. And yeah, give the kid a break. I 'd like to see randy johnson rail a berm :) :)

I was LMFAO when he did that $hit. Everybody put there hands up to grab the goggles then they just go into the tunnel and everybody's just sort of looking like...wow. :)

LMAO, he obviously didn't play baseball growing up. :)

i respect all professional athletes but..**** baseball!

mx/sx/woods/whatever takes 10 times the talent, skill, determination, physical shape, etc of baseball.

lay off mr. davi

hes just as much of an athlete as any baseball player, and more!

What's worse than a poor toss by Millsaps is a missed catch by a fan. Allow MXJunky to elaborate: At one of the Washougal Nationals in the late nineties MXJunky was watchin' a post race interview of MXJunkys hero, Doug Henry, from the other side of a tall fence. After the interview, Doug tossed his goggles over the fence, and hit the moronic MXJunky in the head with them. The goggles fell to the ground, only to be swipped up by another rabid Henry fan. :)

Yeah that was funny. The announcers kind of paused, like uh....

I think he threw them left handed and he's probably a righty like most normal people. :) I know I throw like a girl with my left hand. But, at least he pulled a little stoppie to make up for it.