Sign in to follow this  

Where's Alessi ?

I guess Mike Alessi is not racing supercross this year? I just took it for granted that I would get to see him start his self appointed reign in the 125 East. Guess not. Oh, well. When is he going to start -- MX??? Nothing to keep it interesting 'till Bubba back (for me anyway). RC is making the 250 class a bore fest. Some of the battles in the pack are interesting, but it would be nice to see the top spot contested every so often.

He has been racing the CMC Golden State National in California. I am racing the same series and i saw his name in the 250 Pro clas results in the SoCal events. We are racing the final showdown the last weekend of Feb and hope to see him there.

Alessi, is leaving the states with his tail between his legs and going to race in europe for a few races...same with mike brown

Alessi, is leaving the states with his tail between his legs and going to race in europe for a few races...same with mike brown

While I don't care much for the little punk, I can tell you he most certainly is NOT leaving with his tail between his legs. He is extremely confident and there is no question he has the speed. His (or more likely his father's) plan has not EVER been to race the SX season this year. He will be on a KTM 250F for the Nationals and his brother will ride the 250 class on a 450.

Their plans are to forge ahead for the next SX season.

he may be 16.....but he thinks he is Gods gift to motocross. The kids got a major attitude when he finally decides to race there wikk be a lot of guys gunning for him