Sign in to follow this  

Indoor Tracks?

Waterman is an awesome track for small bikes, check out www.wir-mx.com

There open for practice Wenesday through Friday 4 pm to 9 pm, saturday i think 9 am to 4 pm on a race day, and saturday 9 am to 6 pm on a non sunday race day, and sunday open ride if not racing.

sweet. getting the kids up while they're young. if they stick to it, they'll be good when they are older. jolietmx has pretty good pee-wee track the young guys. i usually ride at joliet a lot during the summer and the owner, justin, is in the process of getting will county board to pass the indoor facility they've been wanting to put up for the past few months. hopefully soon, it'll be up. i've got my fingers crossed. he said it is a very quick project too. should only take about 2-3 weeks to build. so it'd be good for your guys too if they can get that up, it'd probalby help bring down the crowdness at some of these indoor tracks too. waterman is the only indoor track in illinois by the way. very nice too. more of your arenacross setup with a little twist to it. joliet would make it the second if they can get the county to pass..here's the 3-D drawout of the new expansion for joliet.

> http://www.jolietmx.com/indoor_areana.html