Sign in to follow this  

Looking for people to ride with in Las Vegas...

I go with a buddy of mine every weekend, usually on the north end of the valley. We're always looking for other people to ride with. Anybody interested??

-Charlie

planned on going to dumont but can't find paddle fast enough. still want to ride next weekend. let nough whats up!

no need for paddles at dumont. the sand is wet and solid for hook up. next weekend is presidents day weekend. one of dumonts biggest weekends. be prepared for crouds and cops not to mention a 20.00$ per vehicle entrance fee. i would be up for a day to dumont if you wanted to ride in the back way from tecopa. let me know. i'm allways up for a ride as well. i'm in pahrump. e-me @ morgan_92384@yahoo.com

later dan

If the weather is ok, I'll be riding this weekend. Most likely in the North end of the valley. If anybody is interested...let me know.

What ya ride?

What kind of riding ya do?

Send me an e-mail or PM with place & time. Can't do much this weekend, but next weekend looks like a go.

<Hijack alert>

I'm planning a DS ride to Area 51 in May or June. Gong to ride up to Panaca, set up camp and check out the 5 State parks there and run up to Tikaboo Peak for a looky-loo at Groom Lake.

Got a thread going over at ADVrider.com if you're interested.